5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
From my last week in Seoul
- •Grandma's little guardians. They welcome and bid me adieu daily when in Seoul.
- •Flowers in Seoul are the best and everywhere. This is in front of the Blue House, where our president lives.
- •Celebrating her birthday in style with a carrot cake and soju in front of a convenience store.
- •Randomly ran into my baby cousin in the lobby of the Shilla when I was at a wedding and he was skipping out on his military service for mango shave ice #망고빙수
- •Screenshot of a photo taken at said wedding. It was a #hotchkiss wedding!