Foods I Will Always Join You for Without a Fuss
- •GreekThere's something about Greek style lamb that's so perfect. Add a little tzatziki and you see baby this is perfecto!
- •IndianReally whoever first thought of an Indian buffet had the right idea. Set up a base of rice and then just go to town with delicious sauciness. And always judge an Indian restaurant by their naan and chai.
- •RamenWhy do ramen and sushi get their own categories compared to the first two items? Bruh, have you ever had ramen? It makes Campbell's soup look like hot meat water.
- •SushiWhat's better than a fish? Many little fish parts. And this way, you're given many different fishes! And if you have a friend who's never had it before, take them to one of those places that does the buffet boats.
- •PhóBodega ramen. The best part is flavoring it to the exact way you like it. Also, ever had a cold? Phó that ish outta here. And besides, there's no limit to the number of pun restaurant titles begging to be unleashed upon the world (and in a list to come later).