We use these, but maybe we shouldn't?
- •"It is what it is"How could anything NOT be what it is?
- •"In actuality"You mean "actually"? Or "in reality"? Sounds ignorant and pretentious to me.
- •"Catch you on the flip-side"What the fuck is the flip-side? Does it mean later? The afterlife? The other side of town? Just sounds frustratingly vague and douche-y to me.
- •"It's all good"No, it's not. It's really not. Be specific, and tell me what's ok. Because "all" is just too damn much for me.
- •"No worries"Like, ever? For anything?