Things About Dorm Life That Are Rare but When They Happen It's the Best Day Ever
Never thought these things would make me so happy
- •When you go to do laundry and no one is in the laundry room!"I can transfer my underwear to the dryer in peace!"
- •When there's even a machine open in the laundry room (that's not broken)"I get to do my laundry!"
- •When there is no line in the dining hall
- •When the dining hall has good food!Specifically mini corn dogs, waffles, and chicken for burritos
- •When you get back to your room and your roommate isn't there!Netflix... WITH NO EARBUDS!!!
- •When you come back to your dorm and your friends are sitting in the hall!Bring on the welcoming party
- •When your roommate cleans their half!Just a nice surprise! Also goes for taking out trash and vacuuming
- •When someone knocks on your door and says, "wanna go eat?"The answer is always "YES"
- •When you realize you have a full water bottle and don't have to walk to the lobby to get waterThis is especially the best when it's very late
- •WHEN YOU GET MAIL!!!!I have saved the best for last! This is the single greatest thing that can happen to you in the dorms! I open that little silver box about 30 times a day hoping for a special gift just for me!!! If it's a package then just forget it, that feeling can only be compared to Disneyland!!!