Already on li.st? Open in app.
An evening to myself...😍😄
- •Step 1: Get ComfyThis obviously requires my footie pajamas -they're my most comfy outfit.
- •Step 2: Couch PotatoFlip back and forth between SVU, NCIS and Disney Movies. Don't look at me like that. Life is all about balance!
- •Step 3: Stuff Your Face with Food (...that you got other people to make you)Homemade popcorn and steak sammies 😍😍
Hi li.st friends and fam! I need your advice!@doodler19, @ecapogna @mandy25c @sjrockstar @leesh63
- •I'm a senior in college and am starting to interview for post grad opportunities!! 😄🙃
- •It's an emotional experience because I still have no idea what I want to do...😨😨
- •But I do know how I want to look👗👔👠
I'm dating my best friend @leesh63
- •We went to dinner last nightYummy Thai food
- •Then OktoberfestWieners and beers 🍻🍻
- •Now an afternoon at the spaPaws and claws
- •Schenectady Wing walkLiz 3rd wheeled
written from my grandma's perspective mostly confirmed by @doodler19 's observations
- •Grammy dearestWill : he takes after his mommy and he went to Catholic school
- •Rock star (for bragging purposes mostly)Zack: he's very successful but he moved to NYC and he didn't get confirmed Heather: she had two super cute kids (too bad she isn't cute herself) but she named them izola and mile and I can't spell them
- •My favorites (my face can't help but light up when I see them)Alicia: she's very smart just finished grad school and she takes me places sometimes Jake: he used to spend so much time with Manny and myself. Lovely boy and makes a good drink Carli: she's very smart and goes to a great school, she's adventurous she went to france. My father was french.
...based on my careful observations over the years... @doodler19
- 1.My babyYou can tell because still calls the family Store and asks for mommy or daddy
- 2.Jo joFirst born male in an Italian house hold
- 3.LynneShe's my house keeper and has cleaned up more than a fair share of my messes. 💩💩
I hope he's still into rocks despite my delay. In no particular order. @doodler19
- •Always crack open a rockThe coolest stuff is always on the inside
- •Start a rock collect ASAPAnd don't forget to bag and tag so you know where you got it from
- •You get to travel because the northeast only has sedimentary and metamorphic rocksTime for a family vacation to the Caribbean, Hawaii or Yellowstone
finally answering my fan mail on this app thingy