6 photos on my phone, chosen at random
This could be interesting. I closed my eyes to make it extra random.
- •Confederate President Jefferson Davis's summer home in Biloxi, MSOn the way to Florida, my sister made us stop at a few civil war historical sites. This one was actually kind of cool since you could go inside. There were also camels roaming around since he apparently loved camels.
- •DwightThis picture is on my phone because it always makes me laugh and who doesn't love Dwight K. Schrute?
- •Me on ESPNNot really sure why this is on here, maybe someone sent it to me. But now I can say I have been on ESPN, which is awesome.
- •Draw SomethingThis is really old (is this game still around?) but it's one that I sent to my sister and it was so good that I had to screenshot it
- •MakeupThis is some random eyeshadow look from Instagram that I want to try but will probably never get around to it. (Urban Decay of course)
- •E-mail from a very enthusiastic meteorology TAI kept this because it made me laugh for a long time and it's just kind of a gem.