REASONS TARGET IS MY HAPPY PLACE
I spend a lot of time in target
- •It smells like popcornPopcorn is the main motivator in my life
- •Time does not exist in TargetHas it been twenty minutes? Oh it's been 2 hours..
- •You can buy anything and everythingDo I need it? No. Am I going to buy it? Definitely.
- •It's a judge free zoneEveryone is buying shit they don't need
- •The floors are shinyIt's so childish to try to "chase" the lights reflecting on the floor 🙄 (I do it every time.)
- •Your total is always a surpriseIt's basically like playing the lottery, I never know what I'm going to spend. So exhilarating.