THINGS I'M TIRED OF HEARING FROM RETAIL CUSTOMERS
I work at target and sometimes it's terrible
- •"only my wife/son/husband!!!"re: "can I help you find anything?". is it an emergency that you don't know where they are? no? then don't mention it to me.
- •"I was here last week and all of the toasters were just here!! where do y'all hide them!?"ma'am, I'm not hiding anything. it's the holidays. things move fast.
- •"you don't carry x? well, you really should!! who can I talk to about that?"I don't know, the CEO of target? I'm not in charge of product stock. I am one rung above our lowly sales floor employees.
- •"you don't sell y? but bed bath and beyond does! why don't y'all sell it?"COOL IDK JUST GO BUY IT AT BED BATH AND BEYOND MAYBE?
- •"where are your tree stands?"it's the day before Christmas. we don't have any. this is on you.