Things that have made me happy this week 3
Safe to say this was a tough week. But.
- •My friends came back from living in the USAnd brought me back this lovely thing
- •I started a new project crocheting octopus toys for premature babiesThe tentacles of the octopuses give the teeny ones something to grab on to instead of tubes. They are also super cute.
- •I taught a class who gave me a round of applause at the end!People should always do this, it really made my morning!
- •I went for a walkOn my own this time, but was lovely and just what I needed to clear my head. Walked the seven mile stretch of canal between Bingley and Silsden and saw about 100 ducklings. Ducklings are never not wonderful things
- •Finishing good books in long bathsWhat Sunday afternoons were made for.