Things that have made me happy this week 4
A horrid horrid week, but happiness will prevail!
- •I got a shed loads of stuff done to deadlineIt was all very stressy but I managed to fill in an application and finish my first draft of my book chapter to schedule, whilst keeping up with day to day work, so I was pleased with myself for that
- •I got a haircutIt is now in a very 90s Bob. I love my hairdresser as she is super quick and doesn't bother me, and everyone says they like it
- •I started re reading this
- •I was sent a postcard from my DaHe spends most of his time travelling now, this time around Southern Italy. I have to remind myself it's a pretty cool thing for a Da to do, as I do worry on occasion!
- •The Living and the DeadWe watched the whole six episodes in three days. Cheesy, but so so addictive.
- •A lazy Sunday with my booWatching a lot of Glastonbury (shall do another list of my highlights), eating a lot of junk food, doing a lot of sewing. Sundays without agendas are the best