Things that made me happy this week
If we even had a wheelbarrow that would be something...
- •Watching Peaky Blinders with my booBritish Telly that we both love is RARE. I love this show, and am genuinely a little worried for Tommy.
- •It's June!And that means revealing a new page in my fabulous "Hopton In Bloom" calendar
- •My library hold came inAnd it looks fascinating...
- •I got accepted to do another book review on a book I've been wanting to read for agesI used to review fiction books, now it's non-fic about library science, but hey ho
- •I put together my new bedside table and it is mega cute
- •Emma was on IplayerLegitimate reasons to watch Austen whilst sewing are never bad things
- •I discovered listening to cheesy zen meditation music on YouTube (think wind chimes and woodblocks) is a billion times more effective to work through than white noiseNext I shall be trying whale sounds.
- •It was sunny and we went for a lovely walkRound Harewood estate, which I'd never explored before. Highlights were the red kites, deer and other lovely animals