10 BEST EPISODES OF 30 ROCK
These are my favorites (I think---I'm drowsy and jet-lagged and twirling around on klonopin). Maybe not best. Not ranked. Also, one extra for good measure.
- 1.Jack-TorFor the montage of Jack flubbing product integration and my first exposure to Alec Baldwin's comedic genius. For muffin top
- 2.Audition DayFor Kathy Geiss singing "I Dreamed a Dream"
- 3.The BubbleFor the salmon bourguignon with Gatorade.
- 4.Double-Edged SwordFor the "are we not even making our own meth? What is happening to American manufacturing"
- 5.Episode 210For the Midnight Train to Georgia closing number
- 6.ClevelandFor showing what great lives we could lead if we moved west of the Adirondacks. For Floyd.
- 7.Queen of JordanFor D'Fwon
- 8.Problem SolversHonestly for this:
- 9.When It Rains It PoursFor Tracy on Cash Cab "SHE is an orca, Benjamin"
- 10.The Natural OrderFor Elaine. For Buscemi. For Tracy's delivery of "So stay on your fours, guys"
- 11.SuccessionFor business drunk. For button classic.