5 PERSONAL ESSAYS THAT PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL: WOMAN CAN WRITE!
No Joan cause that's probably another list
- •"Matricide" - Meghan DaumRead this and think hm: broads b writin!
- •"The Fourth State of Matter" - Jo Ann BeardThe single greatest essay I've ever read
- •"The Pony Problem" - @sloane_crosleyFan girling over hurr
- •"Empathy Exams" - Leslie JamisonRead this if you wanna feel sucker-punched by a fist of truth and brave honesty. Read this if you want better lines than that!
- •"The Love of My Life" - Cheryl Strayed"We act as if all losses are equal. It is un-American to behave otherwise: we live in a democracy of sorrow." Damn girl