BEST TV SHOW EPISODES ABOUT BIRTHDAYS
My birthday eve got me feelin some type of way
- 1.Golden Girls, "A Piece of Cake" (2.25)The gals reflect on some memorable birthdays. Dorothy fights with a clown.
- 2.Friends, "The One With the Two Parties" (2.22)Rachel has two surprise birthday parties to keep her parents separate. Monica makes birthday flan. Joey makes out with Marlo Thomas.
- 3.Friends, "The One Where They All Turn 30" (7.14)"That gives Prada four years to start making maternity clothes."
- 4.30 Rock, "Apollo, Apollo" (3.16)Jack prepares to turn 50 and rediscovers a birthday present from his childhood that made him so excited he vomited. Liz sends Tracy to fake space. A beautiful ode to reclaiming our youthful wonders.
- 5.The Office, "Michael's Birthday" (2.19)"I bet Luke Perry's friends don't treat him like this."
- 6.The Office, "Lecture Circuit Part 1" (5.16)"Why have you chosen brown and gray balloons?" "They match the carpet." Iconic signage.
- 7.Bob's Burgers, "Sheesh! Cab, Bob" (1.6)Bob takes a second job driving a cab to afford a special 13th birthday party for Tina. Skipping ahead, Tina gets her first kiss and her party is attended by all the cross-dressing prostitutes Bob was driving around at night. It's magic.
- 8.Gilmore Girls, "Rory's Birthday Parties" (1.6)I have never wanted someone to throw me a party more than Lorelai Gilmore
- 9.Gossip Girl, "War of the Roses" (4.7)Chuck and Blair. Reuniting. On a piano. Happy birthday to Blair but to all of us really.
- 10.Sex and the City, "The Agony and the Ex-tacy" (4.1)Sometimes birthdays suck! It's an expectation game and sometimes you lose! Your friends don't show up at Il Cantinori. You wait, lonely, in a red crop top. You drop your cake. That sucks; that's fine; that's life