MY BRAND IS SHELTER: MY FAVORITE BLANKETS
I love blankets!
- •Jonathan Adler Nixon throw ("100 baby alpaca")I have this in bright pink and it's perhaps the softest blanket I've ever owned. Available in lots of fun bright colors if that's your thing!
- •Williams-Sonoma throw (cashmere)Great basic. Comes in a bunch of colors, super soft, and you can get it monogrammed! We have one for every room in a different color in my family's ski cabin (sorry that is a very obnoxious sentence) and it elevates every armchair into your own private cocoon
- •Hermès Avalon (thick wool and cashmere)Gold standard of chic. Can't afford this but want the camel version so badly. My birthday is in 11 months let's all start saving right now!! (ps @Lauren has this in crimson and it's everything)
- •Restoration Hardware luxe faux fur throw (I have the faux minkSwaddle yourself in this before bed and feel like a Russian Bond girl
- •Heather Taylor Home Aegean throw (cotton)Itching to get my hands on some Heather Taylor Home accent linens. Love their simple stripe designs.