SELECTIONS FROM THE MENU AT A SANTA MONICA-THEMED RESTAURANT IN MARYLAND THAT I DINED AT TONIGHT
with @JasonBotelho and his gf. This is a real place. It's called Summer House Santa Monica. It can be found just off the 10 in Rockville, MD.
- •kale chips with cashew butter
- •butternut squash "steak"
- •"living greens" salad
- •"Santa Monica cobb" with "point reyes blue cheese
- •"beach bum ceviche"
- •"quinoa & forbidden black rice bowl"
- •"rock fish & ginger dashi broth"
- •grilled swordfish
- •steak frites
- •amish chicken tacos
- •kale lemonade
- •wanted to take a pic in front of this because I was born at Saint John's (i.e. MADE IN SANTA MONICA) but there were always people in the booths