TOP 8 JENNIFER LOPEZ SONGS
Was gonna make this a top 10, but, you know...
- •Jenny from the Block feat. Styles & JadakissMy personal anthem (although I think I may be living the reverse of this Horatio Alger tale...). Best lyric: "I really been on Oprah." Most deliciously forced lyric: "Put God first and can't forget to stay real/To me it's like breathing yeah"
- •Let's Get LoudDe rigueur if you wanted your guests to get TURNT at your 10th birthday. Best lyric: "Let's get loud." Most deliciously forced lyric: "Life is meant to be big fun/You're not hurting anyone/Nobody loses"
- •I'm Real feat. Ja RuleJa Rule makes any song better. @Nicholas knows. Best lyric: "My appetite for lovin/ Is now my hunger pain." Most deliciously forced lyric: "I'm nasty, heh, you know me."
- •Waiting for TonightMake you wanna put on your chocolate brown halter top and booty shorts and hit the Miami club scene of the late 90s. Best lyric: "It's perfect, it's passion, it's setting me free." Most deliciously forced lyric: "Gone are the days when the sun used to set/ On my empty heart, all alone in my bed."
- •Love Don't Cost a ThingThe song that brought J Lo and Cris Judd together, for which we must always be grateful. Best lyric: "If I wanna floss I got my own." Most deliciously forced lyric: "Take the keys here to my heart/Then you can win my heart and get what's in my heart."
- •Ain't It Funny feat. Ja RuleAnother fierce Ja and J duet. Otherwise known as the song where Ja mentions Lee Harvey Oswald. Best lyric: "You should have never played the games you played/Now I'm seeing that you're kind of lame." Most deliciously forced lyric: "It. Must. Be the ASS. that got me like damn/If it get any fatter/Man the Rule gonna have to get at her."
- •If You Had My LoveHer debut! Best lyric: "I refuse to let you play me for a fool." Most deliciously forced lyric: "But if you want me/You have to be fulfilling all my dreams/If you really want me babe."
- •All I Have feat. LL Cool JA smooth, soft, depressing jam for the wintry months. Nothing is better than J Lo's fur looks in this video and totally impractical timberland-inspired heeled boots. Best lyric: "You love me, I'm like your homey." Most deliciously forced lyric: THE WHOLE SONG e.g. "The way you used to giggle right before I put it down/It's better when you angry, come here, I'll prove it now, come here."