WHY I SHOULDN'T LIKE SILICON VALLEY
I've watched the entire series in about a week.
- •I don't care for boys clubsThis show is almost all boy!
- •No love interests/couples to pull forI need to root
- •I don't get computers!I'm such a girl
- •Annoying main characterLess annoying in season 2 but usually a fidgety, clenched-jaw presence. Acted so well by Thomas Middleditch
- •I guess the point is that all the above is irrelevant since I've fallen for this show so hard. It's charming, sly, silly & weirdly heartfelt. I've laughed out loud (at Zach Woods' line deliveries, Dinesh & Gilfoyle's hate/flirt banter, Erlich's rants about saving the slim spoons for the Fage yogurt) more than during any other show in recent memory
- •I guess the point is I think everyone should watch this show unless everyone already is and I'm very late to the party?