REASONS WHY THE SORTA AWESOME IS TOTALLY AWESOME
The Sorta Awesome Podcast is headed by Megan Tietz and friends
- •Megan is a wonderful host who puts a lot of time and thought into producing a quality show.I listen to a lot of podcasts, I really appreciate how Megan has taken the time and effort to learn the art of podcasting. It gets better and better every week.
- •The co-hosts are diverse and fun.After you've been listening for a while you get to know the humor and personalities of each co-host, and they are all a delight!
- •Awesome Of The Week is where I learn all the latest info on new apps, music, must watch tv and so much more.Each show begins with the hosts sharing their favorite thing from that week. And if you are part of the Facebook Hangout group members chime in on their Awesome Of The Week too!
- •There is a lot of laughter.Megan is such a joyful soul and it shines through every week. Her co-hosts are her real life friends they often break out into giggles, which always puts a smile on my face.
- •It's a great geek-out-on-girly-stuff podcast.With topics ranging from chic flicks to shaving your face, you can hear it all on the podcast.
- •It is also a great spot for serious topics like anxiety disorders, motherhood and friendships.It's not just about fun and girly stuff, the hosts have tackled some real deep subjects.
- •Megan mentioned my "leftovers list" on the podcast.I mean come on, who doesn't like to hear their name mentioned on one of their favorite podcasts!
- •It's all about the community.Sorta Awesome has been carefully crafted to be a safe and accepting community for women of all ages, faiths, creeds and colors. The community of listeners is so encouraging, you won't regret checking it out.