Already on li.st? Open in app.
New York is filled with places that I only go to once. These are the ones worth returning to, again and again.
- •Estela, SoHo, $$$The best beef tartare in all the land. And lots of other awesomeness.
- •I Sodi, West Village, $$Understated, amazing Italian. Love the lasagna. And all the pasta.
- •Buvette, West Village, $$Darling French place that works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
I can eat more of these than you.
- 1.Cheez ItsThis is a perfect cracker, the only thing to be wary of is that those edges are sharp and will cut you.
- 2.GoldfishBest when you shovel several in your mouth at the same time.
- 3.CheetosMystery orange powder 4 eva.
- •Not allowing people to exit the car before new riders board
- •Not moving in to fit more people
- •Leaning on the pole
With no offense to The Presidents of the United States of America.
- •Avocados (it counts!!)
This is almost like ranking your children.
- 1.AligotBasically mashed, but with so much cheese that it sort of takes on the consistency of the insides of a mozzarella stick.
- 2.Hash brownsSeriously do not even think of putting red peppers in these. [EDIT: Oops I was thinking of home fries here, which I still claim hash browns are superior to.]
- •Be the person that yells "I think that's a dead body!" in a scene on Law & Order: SVU
- •Make a frittata that still tastes good the next day
- •Understand why people like to talk about crown molding
I once found a chicken wing in my purse.
- •The frequency in which I eat pasta for breakfast
- •My unmade bed
- •The milk that's about to go bad in the fridge
Oh my god Becky, look at her butt.
- •Paradise by the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf
- •Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn
- •Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a Lot