WHY I WATCH JEOPARDY
- •To shout answers (er, questions?) at the screenObvi
- •To feel less awkward about myself by watching how awkward the contestants areProps to Alex for talking them through the anecdotes after commercial break
- •The puns in the category titles
- •To trick my dad into thinking I'm smart when he texts me those same Jeopardy questions laterHe texts me the ones that remind him of me. So cute
- •To trick myself into thinking I'm smart by dominating during Kid's Week
- •For those moments when Jeopardy tries way to hard to be relevant"Who is Fetty Wap?"
- •For Matt JacksonAnd his awe-inspiring dominanceSuggested by @TheSteve