HOW TO BE A MOM, MOM
My PTA experience... Currently growing out my hair now
- •Have really short hair. Or at least above the shoulders.
- •Don't do your hair. Let it air dry naturally or curl the hell out of it in Perfect ringlets that twist away from the face
- •Always wear high wasted jeans that really show off the kangaroo pouch
- •Make sure your SUV has leather seats. All the cool moms drive in leather
- •Be the first to ask questions at the PTA meeting. If you can't think of one just ask "who's making the cookies?"
- •Be on the PTA
- •Make sure you print out information cards with your phone number and email but label it child's name.
- •Always say, good job buddy, even when your kids sucks at sports
- •Perfect chocolate chip cookies
- •Carry a huge Coach bag
- •Flats. Flats are always a good choice
- •Your kids will love you if you are the mom with the cool snacks so have a Costco card.