A CREEPY PHONE CALL FROM MY DAD
Just a typical interaction between a dad and his daughters, right?
- •So on the way to work this morning....
- •I get a phone call.Nothing strange about that.
- •It's my dad.He's calling from my parents' place halfway across the city.
- •Dad: Why are you at De Waal Park?It's this park near our flat.
- •Me: We aren't. We just drove past it. Are you tracking us dad?He has this habit of testing out Find My iPhone so when we really need it, he knows it works.
- •Dad: I'm just using the Find My Friends app. Is Michal with you?
- •Me: Um, yes.
- •Dad: That's right. I can see that.Creepy level 100.
- •Me: You're being creepy.He's being creepy, but it sort of makes me feel safe that he knows where we are.
- •Dad: Tell Debbie to accept my request. I want to be able to see all my girls, all the time.Stalker-ish but I know that he'll always be the first one there when any of us need help.
- •Dad: Love you girls.He's the best, really.
- •Me: We love you dad.Got to love a dad who tracks his daughters.
- •My dad is basically Liam Neeson in Taken.