A LIST OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS THAT MY SISTER STOLE FROM ME
So I found all these books of mine on my sisters bookshelf when she moved in.
- •Titans of History - Simon Sebag MontefioreWe're history nerds.
- •A History of the World - Andrew MarrWe really are...
- •The Virgin Suicides - Jeffrey EugenidesAlways makes me think of Kirsten Dunst.
- •Cry the Beloved Country - Alan PatonMy absolute favourite.
- •Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman CapoteI like the movie better... is that a bad thing?
- •The Catcher in the Rye - JD SalingerThis is my second copy but still...
- •The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark HaddonOne of the first grown up books I read.
- •All the works of John KeatsTo be honest, I bought this after watching Bright Star.