FAVOURITE COMING OF AGE MOVIES
Bildungsroman movies that are the perfect mix of happy and sad.
- •The Perks of Being a Wallflower"I feel infinite."
- •Juno"'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know."
- •The Way Way Back"I wish I could stay here forever."
- •Kings of Summer"You're right, it's a classic kidnapping. They took our children and the canned goods and pasta."
- •It's Kind of a Funny Story"But the difference between today and last Saturday is that for the first time in a while, I can look forward to the things I want to do in my life. Bike, eat, drink, talk. Ride the subway, read, read maps. Make maps, make art... Run, travel, swim, skip. Yeah, I know it's lame, but, whatever. Skip anyway. Breathe... Live."