Musings about being an introvert.
- •My favourite hobby would be cancelling plans if it were socially acceptable.It's not so the next best thing is when people cancel plans and I don't have to go somewhere anymore.
- •I sometimes have a better relationships with book characters than actual real-life people.This is self-explanatory
- •Tea and a book are mostly my favourite things on a Friday night.I mean having to work for a WHOLE week is draininggggg.
- •I sometimes pray that I don't win competitions/prizes that require me to go up on stage.It's so awkward. I'd rather someone else won.
- •I think my puppy is better company than some people.He's cute and he already loves me. No need to try to impress him.
- •This is my puppy, so yeah.Hi Max!
- •Podcasts are my best friends.You don't have to be an introvert for this to be true though.
- •Big crowds of people I sort of know are worse than big crowds of people I don't know.Because if I kind of know you than I at least have to try and make small talk.
- •Small talk is the WORST!Let's rather talk about interesting facts and books instead. We can all see what the weather is like.
- •I can relate to Holden Caulfield.And I don't know if that's a good thing.
- •Putting on headphones in our open plan office is the only way I can get through some days.Because colleagues can be streeeeeetching.
- •Napping should be a sport.Because I'd win all the prizes.
- •Introverts unite.Over the internet because that's what introverts do, right?
- •Oh, and I'm an ISFJ by the way.Myers Briggs, yo.