THINGS MY DENTIST SAYS TO ME
I've been going to the same dentist- a husband and wife team- since I was 2 years old. I have prized teeth because of them. since they are like my second parents, they always have some things to say to me.
- •floss twice a day... for 45 seconds eachif I haven't been flossing at all, I'm confused why you think I'm going to all of a sudden start doing it twice a day.
- •don't just say "ok", really listen to meI am really listening, but I can't say anything other than "ok" because your hands are in my mouth
- •don't just give it a "quick brush""do you do a quick put your pants on? or a quick shower? no! you do those things all the way, not just quickly." I wasn't about to tell her that 90% of my showers are considered "quick showers".
- •you're an adult nowthat's what they tell me
- •your teeth are like beach ballsis that a compliment? because it seems like you're calling my teeth fat. and they don't like that.
- •get these cavities filed when you get around to itI will never get around to it. sorry.