Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have no filter. It's a problem. (Will add to this list once I remember all the things I tried to forget)
The further down you scroll, the more you'll loose respect for me
- •Golden GirlsClassic
- •Crazy Ex-GirlfriendI love to put on the "sexy getting ready song" before going out
Ranked. Obviously Spoilers ahead.
- 12.Cedric DiggoryMeh
- 11.James and Lily PotterWe don't have time to "bond" with them and without their death there wouldn't be 7 books to begin with.
- 10.AragogSeeing Hagrid so heartbroken was not fun
Shops I always seem to forget about when shopping for presents but I have actually bought from before and loved it. Most of them are American or Canadian, but I hope to add more European or even local Austrian shops over time. I might do a separate list for etsy stores, sometime.
If i could, I'd be a spoiled brat. And I plan on being able to spoil myself in the future. So to future spoiled me, here is what you should get me in my advent calendar.
- •Pretty wrapping paper and ribbonSo I can get the wrapping done early
- •Mason jars with cocoa mix and tiny bottles of boozeIn case I need to spend Christmas in a hotel again or just feel like drinking
Car, bedroom or public bathroom. You do you, my friend, you do you.
- •You can't hurry love-The SurpremesAll the Surpremes songs work for that purpose
- •All by myself- Celine DionOr Eric Carmen if you want to get technical about it
- •All out of love- Air supplyWhy do heartbreak songs work so well for singing alone?
Marie Kondo saved or ruined my life. Not sure yet.
- •29 square meters (or around 312sqft)My apartment
- •8 trash bags of clothes and shoesDonated
- •2 trash bags of clothes and shoesThrown away
Or at least this insomniac.
- •BirdsWhy do they start chirping at 4 am?
- •"Have you tried meditating"
- •BirdsA constant reminder that basically the night is gone already
Season 2 starts in October fyi
- •SongssssPlease YouTube "the sexy getting ready song" your welcome
- •The love story between Darryl and Josh"Shut up, he looks like Tom Selleck"
- •They address gender, race and mental health in a casual "it's part of life" kind of way