Songs to sing along to, when alone
Car, bedroom or public bathroom. You do you, my friend, you do you.
- •You can't hurry love-The SurpremesAll the Surpremes songs work for that purpose
- •All by myself- Celine DionOr Eric Carmen if you want to get technical about it
- •All out of love- Air supplyWhy do heartbreak songs work so well for singing alone?
- •Unbreak my heart - Tony BraxtonIt just works
- •I need a hero- Bonny TylerHeartbreak and 80ies in general work well for me
- •Mon amour mon ami- Marie LaforetI'm singing along, even though I sound like Jon Hamm in 30 Rocks "the bubble"
- •Ella, elle l'a- France GallApparently an homage to Ella Fitzgerald
- •Fire meet Gasoline - SiaFull disclosure: I only watched the video because I have a huge crush on Pedro Pascal
- •Wrecking ball- Miley CyrusYou didn't see that one coming, did you? I am a little embarrassed by that one tbh
- •Breakaway- Irma ThomasInspired by the New Girl episode where Jess dances alone in a hotel room (Sister III )
- •Dido-White FlagLove the lyrics 😢and even a non-singer can sing it. https://youtu.be/j-fWDrZSiZsSuggested by @angela3950
- •Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
- •Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
- •"Raspberry Beret" by PrinceAlthough I once caught my kids singing along to the chorus.Suggested by @CookiesbyDave
- •Stay by Lisa Loeb
- •Wannabe by the Spice GirlsThanks @angela3950 for reminding me 😬
- •JoleneSuggested by @theranman