Top 5 Tests and random definitions I like to use to explain my personality
Because I like being identified with the correlating traits and I'm too lazy to explain myself
- •INFP: Myers-Briggs16personalities.com says "INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine..."
- •Ravenclaw: Hogwarts duhAccording to pottermore.com I'm smart and in the same house as Luna, so that's a win.
- •Sagittarius: Sunsignastrostyle.com/charts-readings/free-birth-chart/ Apparently I'm a wild child, I love to travel, I am open to new experiences and I'm a little chaotic and impulsive. Sounds great right?
- •Zeus: "Which Disney Dad are you?"
- •Millennial: Huffington Post probably?I am definitely on the older range of the millennial so it kind of makes me feel younger and less of a failure.