ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
Inspired by @david_gus
- •I'm Carly. Mississippi born and raised. I love all things music, art, food, literature, and photography related.I'm also an avid napper, Netflix enthusiast, and lover of all things taco, and mermaid related.
- •I'm not a beach lover. I can't stand it, actually. I love the ocean, but I hate the beach. Give me a cabin in the mountains over surf and sand any day.Buuuuut...I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger.. And I still kind of want to go back to school for it. I strive to be like Nat Geo's Paul Nicklen. He's my photography idol.
- •My brother is my very best friend. We've been joined at the hip since he made his debut in November of 92. He and I have been through Hell and back, but there's not another person I could've done it with. There's not a thing he doesn't know about me and I thank God every single day for putting him in my life.He's three years younger, but ever since we were little, people thought we were twins. Our parents would get stopped all the time by strangers and would hear, "Oh my gosh! Your twins are beautiful!"
- •I have a cat named Willie Nelson. We like to take naps together whenever possible. He hates the sound my coffee pot makes while it's brewing my morning cup of deliciousness.
- •I can't make it through one day without music. I can't. It makes me SUPER cranky. David Bowie is my favorite recording artist of all time. He taught me that it was okay to be different and that I was never really meant to blend in.I've always marched to the beat of my own drum. He made it okay for me to do so without any regrets. I struggled with that when I was younger. I knew I was different from the other girls in my class, and I never wanted to show my weird side because I was so afraid of being judged. Now? Zero f***s given. I let my freak flag fly and it makes my weird little heart happy.
- •Lizards make my skin crawl. I'm absolutely terrified of them.No pic needed for this one. 😷
- •I'm a doodler. I have notebooks all over my house filled with doodles and drawings. I haven't felt creative in a long time, but it's finally starting to surface again. And that makes me incredibly happy.Pictured: Alfred Hitchcock
- •I have no problem being 26, unmarried, and with no kids. I used to think I would be married with a kid on the way by the time I was this "old," but I'm glad things turned out the way they did. Everything happens for a reason, and I know God wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle.
- •I have REALLY bad hitchhikers thumbs.I mean, it's bad. It goes COMPLETELY flat.
- •I'm a morning person. I always have been. Even at a young age I couldn't wait to get out of bed and have a cup of coffee. I guess I have my grandparents and dad to blame for it. I like to wake up early and watch the day slowly unfold. If I sleep past 10 I get mad at myself because it feels like I've wasted the whole day.I'm one of "those" people. Also, Cabin Porn is a book about awesome cabins. Not porn taking place in cabins. Although I'm sure you could find something like that if you looked hard enough.