High Maintenance Self-care Activities I Partook in to Prepare for My Wedding
I'm actually really down to earth, I swear. But weddings will make you do crazy things. So, In the spirit of being honest...
- •Infrared sauna sessions
- •"Slimming" body wraps
- •Eyelash extensions
- •Clean cleanse
- •Dr Lipman cleanse
- •Pressed Juicery cleanse
- •High frequency water
- •Bovine stem cell face treatment
- •Galvanic facials
- •Dailey Method
- •Borrowing an oxygen tank from a facialist friend to spray all over my face pre ceremony. You know, for that dewy look...
- •A psychic medium session to connect with my mom before the big day 😬
- •Microdermabrasion at Dr Lancer
- •24K collagen masks I found for $10 on Amazon that my facialist pretended were super $$$