As requested by @AlexandraLouise! Here you go...tried and tested...
- •Francesca Paige SkinA combo of microderm, light treatments, and oxygen. In my opinion this is the facial trifecta!
- •MK Skin StudioMarianne is a Face Place veteran who is well priced and super sweet. Her galvanic facials are great for helping to treat acne. Been seeing her on and off for 15 years.
- •Carasoin SpaThey do a great pre-event plumping facial...I always see a celeb coming out of this place. Also where they sell the coveted (possibly just by me) stem cell treatment that will make any red mark disappear! Seriously my son burned his hand and I gave him a spritz and his wound was gone...too bad it's like $10 a spritz...
- •Dr. LancerOnly for facials from RPK. I'm not sure what she's doing ever, but I leave glowing.
- •Michelle Peck SkinAnother light, derm, oxygen situation...Tarin is amazing.
- •ArconaAll natural products and lots of enzyme peels. A favorite for the 50s and 60s crowds. Great salted almonds and spa water in the waiting room.
- •YonatShe works with only Biologique Recherché products out of her Sherman Oaks home. Intense and $$$. Not for acne-prone skin, IMHO, but she does massage your face with this crazy device that feels SO good. And sells these crazy soft disposable face wipes I haven't been able to find anywhere else.
- •Dawn DaLuise Skin RefineryShe was my facialist for years in high school and helped me clear up my acne. Saw her on the news last year for plotting to murder a WeHo competitor. Apparently she just got out of jail. I'd skip this one...
- •Kate Somerville Laser Genesis and Signature Facial +/- Red Light have been my go to for the last 5 years or so. I love Shinobu, Kelly and Rachel. I did the light series before my wedding. I love it, but I want to try everything to find the best!Suggested by @AlexandraLouise
- •Jenni and I see Terri Lawton who is a genius and may be a witch and cured my acne for realsSuggested by @lenadunham