a few dishes from one of the best meals of my life. a playful and brilliant spin on Spanish tapas and some other fun stuff.
- •Air Baguettes wrapped in Iberian Ham. Served with "pillows" filled with manchego creme and shaved manchego on top.
- •Boquerones (white anchovies) atop chicken skin with some other goodness inside.
- •Beet meringue "churros" served with horseradish sauce
- •A trip around the world with Oysters...they brought out different kinds of oysters that highlighted flavors across the globe.
- •crispy octopus atop some smoking stones and glass. insane.
- •TORO with caviar. Thinly sliced to evoke the feeling of eating jamon. Brilliant. Too good.
- •Foie Gras in goodness knows what kind of crazy sauce.
- •crispy "pizza" with micro greens and burrata.
- •not pictured: 20 or so other dishes that I was too busy devouring to photograph. shoutout to the Pesto Waffle, meringue pancakes and the best damn steak I've ever had.