Everyone has them...in no particular order...
- •HammerheadObvious choice but this wide nosed fish is a classic.
- •Great WhiteThe world renowned killer known locally in South Africa as the 'Tommy Shark' is not as deadly as the mainstream media would have you believe.
- •Goblin SharkA rare beast with an elongated nose, this bottom dwelling fish is not all it appears to be in name.
- •SixgillOften mistaken for a great white, this cheeky little doppelgänger has exactly 6 gills.
- •Basking sharkThis wide mouthed sea dwelling monster is not as dangerous as it looks. Unless you're plankton. Then you're going down in the thousands.
- •Blacktip reef sharkOften found in aquariums, and not to be confused with blacktip sharks in general the reef variety has a 'go faster' white stripe down each side.
- •Blue sharkBloody massive and eats people.
- •Bull sharkEven bigger and eats slightly less people.
- •Whale sharkHuge but doesn't tend to eat people.
- •Tiger sharkBigger than a tiger, smaller than a whale.