THINGS I'VE NOT DONE AT 30 THAT MY 8 YEAR OLD SELF WOULD NOT BELIEVE
When I was 8 I thought 30 was 'really old' and 'a proper adult'...turns out I'm neither...I have not...
- •Bought a house. Surprisingly not through financial concern but from a commitment issue (nb. will likely be a common theme.)
- •Got married. Sure there have been several princes' who have found my shoe and dropped down on one knee (in my dreams).
- •Had a child. When 'adults' live together a stork drops off a baby for them to look after right?
- •Got a dog. As much as I am desperate for a canine companion apparently it's 'unfair' with the hours I work. Oh yeah and no one tells you about the 'compromise' part. I'm supposed to be an 'adult' but Mr.Me doesn't like dogs.
- •Moved to America. That's where everything good happened on the TV right? So I'll be living there right? Right in the middle of all the good stuff right? Errrrr yeah.
- •Learned to play guitar. I've owned several but apparently commitment is a prerequisite to learning.