DIETS I'VE RECENTLY CONSIDERED GOING ON
- •The Orange is the New Black DietRemember when Red froze out Piper? Remember how gaunt she got? THAT diet.
- •The Nora Ephron DietFamously said she ate bread once a day. So, all veggies, one serving of protien and one delicious baguette to start the day off.
- •The Shtetl DietOatmeal for breakfast, cabbage soup for lunch and "whatever my family can find" for dinner
- •The Poor New Yorker DietOnly eat when it's free -- cheese cubes at art openings, cupcakes at press functions, and as many samples as you can scarf.
- •The Sleep DietCasually mentioned as a joke by Kendra on The Girls Next Door, but has stuck with me ever since. Hungry? Take a nap. Sleep in through breakfast. Kind of brilliant, actually.
- •The New Mom DietYou're busy feeding other people that you only get a chance to eat scraps once others are done. (Perfect if you co-habitate with someone with good Seamless tendencies.)
- •The Overnight Camp DietThree square meals, at the same time every day, with about three hours of daily physical activity.
- •The "I'm Too Busy To Eat!" DietGet, like, so serious about work. Coffee, coffee, write, make fake deadlines, more coffee, more, how is it midnight?!
- •DeathYou seen a cadaver? SO thin.