SURPRISING THEME MUSIC OPTIONS ON THE SONG LIST FOR THE ORCHESTRAL QUARTET PLAYING AT MY WEDDING
People can't actually be walking down the aisle to this stuff...right? Please?
- •"Game of Thrones" ThemeNOT OVERLY TENSE AT ALL OR ANYTHING
- •"Raiders of the Lost Arc" Theme
- •"Sex and the City" ThemeIt's not TV, it's your husband BEING INSANE FOR NOT SAYING NO TO THIS
- •"The Notebook" ThemeIs it just the sound of a woman screaming "I Love You!" In the rain? No? Missed opportunity.
- •"Shawshank Redemption" ThemeBecause marriage is like jail for your heart?
- •"St. Elmo's Fire" Theme
- •"Now We Are Free" from GladiatorYou do know marriage is the opposite of freedom, right?
- •"Terms of Endearment" Theme
- •"The Feather Song" from Forrest GumpIf they don't pass out boxes of chocolate while this plays, they don't deserve to be married.
- •"The Muppet Show" ThemeCONFESSION: This is actually the only song I approved. Deal with it, mom!