TV SHOWS I WATCH RELIGIOUSLY AND PRETEND THAT I DONT
I need a hobby?
- •Girlfriend's Guide To Divorceactually rather wonderful, and not because of the beautifully absurd way they phased Janine Garofolo out
- •The Mysteries of LauraDebra Messing could be locked in Starbucks bathroom stall and I'd watch for hours. MESSING FOREVER.
- •MomI know. but Alison Janney!!!
- •Young & HungryRegularly laugh out loud at this, regularly am undeserving of friends.
- •Stalkerit's a procedural about stalkers, with the lead being stalked. It's like a Russian nesting doll of watered-down horror!
- •Eye Candyit was on MTV, it just ended, i watched every episode...ugh, don't ask.
- •Blackishone reason, three words: Tracee Ellis Ross
- •Last Week Tonight with John Oliversomehow , no one has mentioned this show IRL to me. mention it to me! I wanna discuss!