THINGS I'VE DONE SINCE RETURNING HOME THAT CONFLICT WITH MY MORALS
Newport Beach California is fucking me up!
- •Drank out of plastic water bottlesMy family is obsessed and they're horrible for the environment. The tap here is so much worse than in Washington and I recently lost my water bottle, so I've been abusing the earth and regretting it.
- •Drove my mom's MercedesThere's a shortage of cars amongst my family members-which is ridiculous because we have like 4 cars? I hate Orange County for this reason. It should be easy to transport myself without using a car! Ugh suburbs (I'm also turning into my mom? I'm using her Dooney and Bourke purse and she lent me her AmEx?)
- •Listened to Justin Bieber and enjoyed myselfThis was while sitting in my mom's Mercedes convertible waiting for @maggieannre to come out of her home. God!
- •Wasted waterWalked away from sink while washing face. Left tap running too long.
- •Spent a huge portion of my days drivingHow can I look at myself when I study transportation infrastructure and I still drive to the grocery store! Ugh!!!!!!