THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A REAL ADULT
Not a 21 year old quasi child
- •Paying rentThinking about it before it's due.
- •Scheduling new appointmentsGoing to a new doctor and taking the initiative upon myself to help myself
- •Walking out of tall business buildings onto city streets
- •Waking up earlyToo bad this has never ever happened ever
- •Meeting for a drinkThis actually hasn't happened yet but I know I will feel great when it does
- •Drinking a glass of wine. Only one.
- •Using a thermos for my coffee in the morning
- •Knowing which bus route to take without consulting Google maps
- •Picking up a newspaper at the coffee shop
- •Buying milk or meats