WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW
I turn 21 yay good for me
- •I want to have the presents I bought for myself nowBut my mom makes me hold them back till Christmas/birthday which is upsetting and also difficult because I have to separate them into two holidays!!!
- •I'm a bit nervousI'm the birthday asshole. When it's my birthday I tell everyone, including the people that check me out at the grocery store. It's a huge deal for me! But I get very stressed about how I want to spend it-and I've told so many people that now everyone's looking to me for plans. I'm the worst at plans. Look at these expectations from @DreaNayeli
- •Will I be horribly awkward when ordering drinks?Especially at the bars. Is there a method to this? I'm nervous about getting a bartender's attention. I'm nervous about what's a good drink to order. When I was in Europe I made my sister order all my drinks because I felt like I was still breaking the laws-what if I still feel that way?! Basically I need advice on legal drinking.
- •Will I become a bit more alcoholic-ish?I'm going to want to flash my id everywhere I go. Especially fancy dinner places/lunch places/brunch places. I may end up boozing too hard.
- •Overall, I think I'm excitedI'm just a neurotic person-but I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and know it's my birthday