WHY I WOULD LIVE IN SEATTLE
I assume this is why Jacqueline would live in Seattle but I'll tell you why I like it
- •People around the city genuinely know each otherMaybe it's an arts thing but working two arts non profits jobs has linked me up with the whole world
- •SeasonsSure it's rough-but when spring comes you will feel the biggest high. Leaves on trees are crack
- •ParksThere are great parks here/the city gives shits which is nice
- •JobsSeattle is a great place to find jobs.
- •FoodI don't really eat expensive food but I hear this place is a food paradise
- •MusicVery nice venues
- •Other 20 somethingsMany 20 somethings pursuin their dreams. A very very very very subdued New York
- •Farmers marketsDogs! Cute boys selling apples!