IMAGERY/WORDS I'M TIRED OF HEARING IN SONGS
At least for right now. Maybe they can come back another time. Maybe...
- •Wrecking BallLove Miley's song, but now wrecking balls are popping up everywhere. Time for a rest.
- •Loaded GunAlso popping up everywhere, and a fairly weak metaphor. The fact that the gun is loaded still doesn't say much. It could be locked in a box.
- •BloodWarm Blood, Bad Blood, etc...I get that it's an evocative word and fun to write. But she needs a nap.
- •UndoneGreat for rhyming fun, one, run, loaded gun. But so are a lot of other words.
- •RedWhen used as a sole descriptor
- •BlueWhen used as a sole descriptor
- •ScreamingAn extreme word oft used making it less extreme