Already on li.st? Open in app.
Sound off in the comments.
- •Also hello! I'm back! Please everyone, don't rejoice all at once.
Inspired by @zoe. This week has been hard, but there's still so much goodness in the world.
- •Cynthia Erivo's performance at The Tony AwardsI think I've watched this ~100 times. She makes my heart happy. youtu.be/puR2RXOGIi8
- •Senator Chris MurphyThis needs no explanation. Chris Murphy is the hero we all need, and his filibuster was the most inspiringly human thing I've ever seen happen in U.S. politics. Thank you, Chris.
- •The outpouring of support for the filibuster on Twitter#filibuster and Senate Democrats were trending all day on Wednesday. These are the moments when I love the Internet.
10x more effective than Listerine™!!!! (Please consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition)
- •Fruit Punch Kool-aid
- •Leftover cereal milk
Inspired by @summeranne and others. I've been a slacker since November but I am officially getting my @list groove back, à la Stella in the seminal classic, "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"
- •I'm Carly!This is, as my roommate says, "vaguely what your face looks like"
- •I am 22I don't think this is an especially interesting list item but I've heard my age is semi-critical to who I am as a human being. (Pictured: My friend CJ, clearly being 22 years old)
- •I live in BushwickI also work in Bushwick. I pretty much never leave Bushwick, so if you want to hang out with me you can safely assume it will be in Bushwick.
Bushwick has a very specific vibe
- 1.I like this one because it is very relatable, much like 2012 Jennifer LawrenceBut not 2016 Jennifer Lawrence. She tries too hard. I learned this in the media. THE MEDIA INFLUENCES EVERY OPINION I HAVE!
- 2.I mean, this has to be trueWhy else would my Twitter handle be @LizardSlave666?
- 3.Again, very relatableI feel this in my soul. Especially when I'm at a Denny's surrounded by packets of Stevia.
@olive is my favorite person
- •I love her
- •Edit: Olive just put a collar on @bjnovak. I have never been happier.
Please validate me.
If you were an emoji, what would you be? As stated above, THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT STUDY. Here, I'll start.