MY FAVORITE PODCAST AND REASONS I LOVE IT
My favorite podcast is @BubblywithBuble and this is why I like (edit: love) it:
- •The hosts have smooth voicesLike audial chocolate.
- •Michael Bublé triviaIn which it is revealed that the hosts do not actually know anything about Michael Bublé, but are in fact using his fame as an excuse to talk about their daily lives and esteemed opinions about widely acclaimed TV shows.
- •CasablancaI like the way Mary says Casablanca.
- •ChampagneI enjoy the sound of a $9 bottle of champagne being opened. Sounds like pure elegance.
- •The theme songThe musical stylings of @adey are bae.
- •Tracy SetteBubbly's biggest fan is Mary Sette's mother and my personal idol and confidante, the illustrious Tracy Sette.
- •HostilityI live for the angry banter between Mary and CJ. It makes me feel like I'm back in college, which I like. Miss these cats who are pursuing their TV/Film dreams in the land of In-N-Out and skinny people. How these two things co-exist in the same valley is mystifying to me.
- •Chopped CanadaAn amazing show.
- •I have toMy friends host this podcast, so I am basically contractually obligated to like it. Consider this list a paid sponsorship.
- •Who Moved My CheeseMary's story about the classic self-help book, Who Moved My Cheese, is my favorite anecdote. I forgot and then I remembered so I had to add it to this list.