I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU, TERRIBLE TV SHOW
- •BlindspotPremise? Makes no sense. Dialogue? Banal. Male lead? Terrible! I like the science gal.
- •QuanticoI can't really justify it, but I do kind of want to know how they all got from being in training to now.
- •Finding CarterUnbelievably bad parenting, dropped plot points that are later completely contradicted. And now there's a new jerky brother.
- •Project RunwayIt is so low budget now - they had the designers stay in a Best Western last week. Also, they've gone and made Tim Gunn look like kind of a jerk.
- •The OriginalsThe mythology of the show is so convoluted, I don't even really know what is going on, but the dudes on this show are soooooo good looking.
- •Vampire DiariesThey are doing a flash forward thing this season, which is making it extra dumb. Also, the Heretics are like the Mikelsons, but lame. Still watching, mostly due to residual affection for past seasons.
- •Teen WolfThis show is all over the place and definitely not good, but I inexplicably love it.
- •Once Upon a TimeThe acting gets lazier and lazier. And they must be blowing their their season's special fx budgets on a single moment each season.Suggested by @SuperCarter