POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT BEING HOME SICK
- •Turning my bed into mission control.Surrounding me right now: laptop, iPad, Kindle, TV remote
- •Wonderful friend who brought cough drops and Diet Coke when I ran out.She knocked and ran to avoid contagion. When I opened my front door, it was like a care package dropped off by good fairies.
- •How amazing it is to be clean when I finally showered.
- •Getting into a fresh set of PJs after said shower.No outside clothes for this girl!
- •Falling asleep so easilyWhen I get tired, I just close my eyes and BOOM ASLEEP.
- •Helping to support the various cold and flu industries.Ok, that's kind of reaching. Time to stop, publish and go back to bed. Nighty night.