THOUGHTS ON MY 45TH BIRTHDAY
- •I think it's safe to say that I'm roughly halfway through my life at 45.
- •Assuming I have a nice long life.
- •I learned a lot in the first half of my life.
- •I've made plenty of mistakes, big and small, but I can't regret them because without them I would not be me.
- •And, truthfully, I'm really happy being me.
- •My life isn't perfect but I love it.
- •I'm not perfect but I love myself. I'm not perfect AND I love myself.
- •And now it's time for bed. (We old folks like to turn in before midnight.)