5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
- •I started reading this is at Pressed Works on Paper in the Mission district in SF. Super inspired by the interview and the photos but it cost $45 so I took a photo of it instead.
- •Feet are gross but my best friend is preggos and due next month so I wanted to document this - she's a tiny girl but she had the feet of a fat cartoon character.
- •Trying out some blogger poses
- •Bread Ahead donuts in London
- •Art installation in Paris - a massive nightmarish sculpture created by Belgian Artist Berlinde De Bruyckere. It looks like the carcass of a dead headless deformed horse. The scale was nuts.